Diocese of Rupert's Land • Anglican Church of Canada

Serving God

and the community
since 1889

 

Welcome to St. Luke’s…

We welcome all those who come

through our doors - as web site visitors,

or as visitors to our services.

              - The Rev. Paul Lampman, Rector

Sunday 20 August 2017
The Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost

 

10:30 am Parish Sung Eucharist

  Genesis 45.1–15

  Psalm 133  Ecce, quam bonum!

  Romans 11.1–2a, 29–32

  St. Matthew 15.10–28

    139 - How firm a foundation (St. Denio)

    223 - God of grace and God of glory (Rhuddlan)

    330 - Once, only once, and once for all (Albano)

    152 - Thy hand, O God, has guided (Thornbury)

 

 

 

Sunday Worship

10:30 am - Parish Sung Eucharist

Refreshments and fellowship after worship.

 

 

All are welcome!

Social Networking

 

Facebook

 

Twitter

Upcoming Events

 

Almighty God, unto whom all hearts be open,
all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid:
Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration
of thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love thee,
and worthily magnify thy holy Name;
through Christ our Lord. Amen.

 

God is calling the Parish of St. Luke to shine with Christ’s light in acts of praise and reconciling love:
to be a caring, connected, yet diverse, community of faith:

- By sustaining a diverse community in which everyone and their talents and gifts are cherished and appreciated;

- By building and growing trusting and loving relationships;

- And by forming and equipping intentional disciples for Christian ministry.

 

We acknowledge that we meet and work in the Treaty One Land,
the traditional land of the Anishinaabe, Cree, and Dakota people, and the homeland of the Métis Nation.
We are grateful for their stewardship of this land and their hospitality which allows us to live, work and serve God the Creator here.

 

The Parish Church of St. Luke

130 Nassau Street North

Winnipeg, Manitoba

Canada      R3L 2H1

Tel: 204.452.3609

Fax: 204.474.1790

E-Mail: stluke@shaw.ca

© 2017 The Rector and Corporation

of The Parish Church of St. Luke